Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Email Setup:
Setting up a Live@edu (@tbc.edu student e-mail) Account
1. If this is the first e-mail account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, tap Mail.
a. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
2. Tap Exchange.
3. Tap in the E-mail box and enter your full e-mail address (for example, your email@example.com).
4. Tap in the Username box and enter your full e-mail address again.
5. Tap in the Password box and enter your @students.tbc.edu e-mail password.
6. Optionally, tap in the Description box and enter a short description for the account.
7. Tap Next on the upper right corner of the screen.
Optional if prompted for a server name:
Tap in the Server box and enter your server name
(determine your server name, as follows):
a. Sign into your @tbc.edu e-mail account at outlook.com.
b. After you sign in, click the drop-down arrow next to the Help question mark, and then click About.
c. Find the server name listed under External POP setting or Internal POP setting.
i. If your server name is in the format podxxxxx.outlook.com then your Exchange ActiveSync server name is m.outlook.com.
8. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize. By default, Mail, Calendar and Contacts are all turned on.
9. Tap Save.