Mail transition to Office 365
Trinity Baptist College has upgraded all student accounts to Microsoft Office 365.
You now have two separate accounts with the same user name and password that you used to access Live@edu.
1. Office 365 account. This account gives you access to your tbc.edu email. Trinity Baptist College administers this account.
2. A Personal Microsoft account. This personal account will give you access to all your existing SkyDrive content, Messenger, and other Microsoft services. Note that Trinity Baptist College no longer administers this account. As a result, we cannot reset the password for you. This will be your own personal account.
What do you need to do?
1. If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.
2. If you use Outlook to read your email and you are using Microsoft Office 2003, upgrade to Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 to continue using Outlook.
3. Access your email and calendar at https://www.outlook.com/tbc.edu.
4. Sign into SkyDrive at https://skydrive.live.com.
If you experience any difficulties logging in to the new URL, try deleting the cookies in your web browser and try again. The most important thing to remember is to include /tbc.edu to the end of outlook.com. https://www.outlook.com/tbc.edu.
|Posted by: Help Desk - Jun 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM. This article has been viewed 11281 times.|
|Online URL: http://support.tbc.edu/article.php?id=27|