How do I reset my password?
You can reset your Populi and Student email password using the Centrify Portal if you have set up the password recovery features for your Student Account.
1) Navigate to: http://dashboard.tbc.edu
2) Enter your student email address in the "User Name" field and select "Next"
3) Select the "Forgot password?" link
4) You will be directed with a page asking you to verify your identity. Click the drop down list to select your preferred method of authentication:
5) Once you complete authentication you will be directed to reset your password. NOTE: Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number. You also cannot choose the a password that is the same as your last 3 passwords.
If the password is not accepted the portal will error out and you will have to try again:
If you have not set up password recovery features then you will need to call the College Academic Office at (904) 596-2457 (M-F 8am-4pm) or the IT Help Desk at (904) 596-2515 (M-F 8am-5pm).
Once you successfully reset your password follow the instructions in this article to set up your Centrify portal to reset your passwords: http://support.tbc.edu/article.php?id=31
|Posted by: Help Desk - Aug 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM. This article has been viewed 8649 times.|
|Online URL: http://support.tbc.edu/article.php?id=1|